God please bring ### back. Restore my family. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dseawtree
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dseawtree

Guest
God please bring my ### back. Restore my family. give us the ability to forgive and reconcile. Please allow us to come together as your servants and allow not any outside pressure to not. I love you God and want that love to save my family. Please send your Holy Spirit into her heart and save my ### family. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father I come to you in prayer right now on behalf of this broken couple, God I know that we as Christians know that any problems we may have we take them before you, God you're the fixer upper, and you bring darkness to light, touch this relationship/family and heal every broken piece of communication, bitterness, resentment, and broken-hearts/spirits in Jesus name I pray. AMEN
 
Father, we join together in prayer to restore this family according to your Will. We ask that each member of the family be healed of all pain and sorrow. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Loving father in heaven in all your love and grace be in and around this your child in a time of heart ache. I pray your love and wisdom guide and heal according to your will. Bless this family. In Jesus name Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Lord, I pray for this ### and for the blinders satan has put on to come off, I pray you bind satan from any further destruction and place a hedge of thorns around her so that she will return to him. In Jesus Name Amen!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sophie is ### months old and she is lost. We are so worried and sick. Please God - bring her back.
Replies
8
Views
192
Hello, Please pray that God will heal my husband's mind and bring him to salvation. He has terrible fits of schizophrenia at night. Please pray that the devil will stop tormenting us. Pray that our oldest son ### will find a job and restore him to a happier mindset. He is feeling really down...
Replies
5
Views
255
Good Day Family, My name is ### and I am in a position where the only help that would make a difference is the Divine Grace and Intervention of the Lord. I have been married to my husband for going on 14 years in June. We have had to be separated from our 3 children (2 different occasions)...
Replies
9
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom