God please bless ###. Help me. Bless ...

```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I come before you, asking for a complete healing process, I've been this two years with a lot of painful and so rare symptoms due to the brain infraction, yet Little by little I've been doing some mission work, the last one was a great week but the whole team got COVID again but everyone...
Replies
6
Views
181
  • Article Article
God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to grow in faith and wisdom through Your Word. Bless me to dream the dreams of God and bless me with the abilities and confidence to fulfill my God-given dreams. God bless me to keep my mind focused and stayed on You, so that I can walk in perfect peace as...
Replies
4
Views
147
I pray for GOD to fill my life with his presence, for me to be blessed in all areas of my life according to Luke 6:38, to progress, to be wealthy, a giver, healthy, to never use my money on negativity, for my pockets/bank account to never run dry from beginning to end of the month, according to...
Replies
8
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom