Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 Father, We thank You that Jesus not only referred to Scripture as authoritative, but unable to be broken, but "Jesus said to them, 'These are the words I spoke to you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about Me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets, and the...
Replies
10
Views
44
I feel as if he is not there and doesn't love me after everything I'm trying to hold on to hope or something but it seems everything has vanished. I'm not loved. I'm a monster not even God can love or help. Please pray for my sanity and my soul.
Replies
9
Views
360
Creator God, as You weave this new life in my womb, we pray for our baby's protection during this most vulnerable time. Please relieve me of any morning sickness and enable me to eat a healthy diet. As our baby's heart begins to beat, may all her organs and bodily systems develop normally. As...
Replies
7
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom