God, open my children's eyes to receive Jesus as ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, open my children's eyes to receive Jesus as Lord, to wholeheartedly love, know and daily follow You. Forgive and reveal any blocks on my part. May we grow closer to the Lord and follow His will.
Thank You, God and thanks for praying. ###
 
In the name and finished work of our Lord Jesus Christ we trust and pray.

Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

"Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us." {Romans 8:37}
 
I pray that this person Praises you Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth (Jesus Christ) for this situation that they are going through, and believe in the victory they can claim that is rightfully theirs through your Powerful blood and Sacrifice.
I humbly pray as long as this prayer is in line with your Father's Torah, my Elohim Y-H-W-H for their request to be heard. Thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for your will being done in their life. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, open my eyes to see you. God, open my ears that I could hear you as I cry, when I am hungry, when I am scared and when I feel beaten. God, open my heart to you and to others, to receive help and support and love.
Replies
4
Views
439
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:8 – “They would not be like their ancestors-a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:8 is a warning to future...
Replies
9
Views
152
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom