God Meet Our Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall50

Account Closed
Great and Almighty God I Glorify you. I ask prayer for God to intervene and bless our (many) needs. I, we, can't do this on our own. If our troubles are fixed. It will be by the Grace of God and not by our hands. In faith I pray in Jesus Holy Name Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I will pray for you I need God to free me also please pray for me ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Heart of Confession: A Cry for Restoration Nehemiah 1:6 : let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s family, have...
Replies
10
Views
127
According to your riches in Glory by Christ Jesus. Please bless mightily and with mighty open doors for a larger blessed restored home for us and loved ones Lord. Also with godly relationships, this person that well soon meet is much younger and I don’t feel right about this, but I just want a...
Replies
11
Views
122
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 30:7 - "Lord, when you favored me, you made my royal mountain stand firm; but when you hid your face, I was dismayed." Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 30:7, David acknowledges how God's favor brought stability and...
Replies
12
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom