God May Be Glorified Powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Lord, my struggles, problems and needs are very large and impossible for me. Lord, You are omnipotent and got nothing not impossible. I very much ask you Lord to intervene with all their power and strength in my struggles, problems and needs, and to give the final victory! Lord please be glorified is powerful in all my troubles, and delivered me to praise and proclaim Your faithfulness!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
9
Views
472
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
10
Views
480
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
10
Views
488
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom