God, make ### and ### experience hell for wrecking ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, make ### and ### experience hell for wrecking others' lives with their lies and unending unrepentant selfish & wicked behavior.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So her emails confirmed my suspicions -- something we agreed to before marriage is we'd have open access to each others devices... But it's confirmed ### stole and spent TWO year's worth of money in 6 months... I was STILL paying for everything while she was making income... We're talking a...
Replies
7
Views
178
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 30:26: Yet when I hoped for good, evil came; when I looked for light, then came darkness. An Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 30:26, Job expresses his disappointment and confusion as he reflects on his experiences. He...
Replies
8
Views
322
I have been battling a rare form of OCD which is impossible to explain but is exhausting as I have to fight my own mind 24/7. I also suffer from Generalised Anxiety Disorder and can't leave my home because of this so feel very isolated. My life isn't worth living and especially since losing my...
Replies
8
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom