God loves you all so much. He is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinn

Servant
God loves you all so much. He is so wanting you to know that he cares about your every need. He hears your every cry. His desire is for your heart after him. I just pray that peace would be over all of you. That God would work out every situation you're in to come out better than when it started. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Testimony Thank you all so much for all the prayers offered for me when I was suspended from work. The case has not been fully completed but I have been assured my job is not under threat. Praise be to God and let's continue to pray for each other.
Replies
6
Views
435
Thank you all so much for your continued prayers for my son ### with his job productivity. He is still struggling but is staying in good spirits. He needs continued prayers for his focus, speed, concentration and time management. I have repeated your prayers daily along with my own and you are...
Replies
11
Views
450
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom