Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray that my son has a good day with no pain or numbness. Please pray he feels good and nothing is seriously wrong with him. I'm so worried. Oh Dear God please hear me and heal my son. I love You Dear God, I love You Dear Jesus...thank You for the cardinal. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
Replies
Views
My son's girlfriend is threatening to break up with him and my son has mental health issues also we are waiting on his blood work. Please pray he is healthy and happy. It hurts so much to see him like this. We need You Dear God. I'm having painful health issues right now too. It seems like too...
Replies
Views
PLease ask God that my son Jakeb has no health issues today. No tingling, no chest pain or lightheadedness and please grant him a good day and happiness. Please pray that he gets up good for work and has a good day. i ask this In Jesus name, I love You Dear God, I love You Dear Jesus, in Jesus...
Replies
Views
Thank You Dear God for allowing my son to enjoy his birthday. Please Dear Jesus wrap Your loving arms around him and heal his mental and physical health and allow him happiness. Please keep my husband healthy and please help me and Jakeb with our hair loss. Please allow us to have no more hair...
Replies
Views
Thank You for this day father. Thank You for the sign You sent to let me know my son is around. I give You Father all the credit, all the glory that that sign was sent to me. Forgive me but I'm going to put some food in his bag and leave it for him, should he come back again. I can't live...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom