God is visible every year.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Once we have found that Jesus is alive and well, the heavenly Father rejoice over us, knowing that we found the truth and nothing but the truth about our eternal life in glory.

Yes, we worship You, we praise Your name.
O the glory of Your presence.
We Your temple,
Give You reverence.
So arise from Your rest.
And be blessed by our praise.
As we glory in Your embrace.

As Your presence now fills this place.

Remember this time of the year when Jesus has come in and left us a legacy of eternity in heaven. Remember the New Year coming along our path where God the Father is visible and real in our life. Like a blank sheet of paper we will write the wonderful experience we have with Jesus our dear Lord who said....

I will never leave you nor forsake you.

So, let us walk with the Lord all year long and think before we speak.

New Year is a glittering light, Jesus shining our path where we go, brighten the dream, come alive with His light and establish our path to glory.

Amen

Let us all bow down before our God the Almighty who show us the wonders of His work on earth. O Lord, we praise, honor and glorify Thy name. You did such a wonderful work for us on Calvarys cross and we love You today and will love You forever. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Finding a holy ground in our daily life, at home, on the road, in the street or at work it is so important for our spiritual life to grow up that reaches heaven. These should be much easier these days when the weather is too cold, too much snow and hard to get the car starting right away. Gods...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Life may not let us choose our lot, but Jesus will lead us all to His heavenly home when we are faithful and true to His word. Let Him guide your steps to heaven during this New Year. He want us all in glory knowing that we will be praising and adoring God, The habit of being happy and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The light of God shines all over the place when His presence resounds in our soul and remains in our heart all day and all night. O Jesus, my Lord, You are so wondeful and good to those who seek the light of Your presence to guide us through a dark world. The light of God surrounds all of us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom