Nobody is reading this thread right now.

There Is A River lyrics

There came a sound from Heaven
Like a rushing,wind
It filled their hearts with singing
And gave them peace within
The prophet gave this promise
He said, the Spirit will descend
And from your inner being
A river with no end!
There is a river, that flows from deep within
There is a fountain, that frees the soul from sin
Come to these waters; there is a vast supply
There is a river, that never shall run dry.
There came a thirsty woman,
She was drawing from a well
You see her life was ruined and wasted
And her soul was bound for hell
Oh but then she met the Master
Who told of her great sin
He said, "If you'll just drink of this water,
You'll never thirst again".
There is a river, that flows from deep within
There is a fountain, that frees the soul from sin
Come to these waters; for there is a vast supply
There is a river, that never shall run dry.
Tag
Oh There is a river that never shall run dry

When I hear this Song by the Gaithers I see Jesus telling me to come to him because of the Water I will give you will never run out! I remember in the Movie the Book of Eli he was in the desert and Water was probably the most important neccesity and no matter what he encountered he was seeking the Lord until he fullfilled his destiny to bring the only Bible that was left and took it to Alcatraz Island that was storing all types of Books, but because he was blind the Bible he had was in Braile and it was stolen, but he memorized the Bible and has dictated it to the Old man in charge of the Library at Alcatraz. The bible was transcribed and printed to share with the everyone and share the word. I say to all that don't believe that God wants you to come to him and seek him. We all get Thirsty and not just for water , but for Knowledge!
Jesus Talks With a Samaritan Woman
1Now Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that he was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John— 2 although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, but his disciples. 3 So he left Judea and went back once more to Galilee.
4 Now he had to go through Samaria. 5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6 Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.
7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?” 8 (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)
9 The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])
10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”
11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”
13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
15 The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water so that I won’t get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water.”

Lord like that Samaritan woman I begging you jesus, please let your thy water quench my thirst. Pls take away frm me the trials n tribulations and humiliation I’m facing today and let thy spirit take charge of mine and my daughters life. Though I studied I don’t have a certificate to show to get a job. Pls show me a way to work frm home and make a good earning where I can live without depending on others. Pls lord clear my debts of 3.25 lacs . I don’t have anyone other than you to ask. U know how much I have gone thru in my life the past 3 yrs. I hd only sleepless nights and how much tears my pillow has sucked in. Once all my money is drained my husband whom I have helped to come out of jail though on a false charge backed out of paying my credit card dues. Other than you whom will I turn to. I’m scared of bank people lord. I don’t want to face a humiliation frm them. Work a miracle and let me drink frm thy river so that I can continue to stay in the she I’m living and cld continue the my daughters schooling In the same school she is doing. Pls don’t forsake us lord. Pls even in the midst of Covid let my husband find a job though he is arrogant and cheating and humiliating to me. Let his soul also find some peace. Don’t forsake me and my daughter lord. Pls. Lear my dues. U have to work away for me without delay.

Jesus, our Lord and Savior is the satisfier of all our needs and wants. He is the fountain of all joy. Praise Him forever more. Thanks for sharing that wonderful poem.
Stephany, there is a River is a Song sung by the Gaithers Vocal band. I highly reccomend that you hear the song on youtube it is a Beautiful song!

Lord like that Samaritan woman I begging you jesus, please let your thy water quench my thirst. Pls take away frm me the trials n tribulations and humiliation I’m facing today and let thy spirit take charge of mine and my daughters life. Though I studied I don’t have a certificate to show to get a job. Pls show me a way to work frm home and make a good earning where I can live without depending on others. Pls lord clear my debts of 3.25 lacs . I don’t have anyone other than you to ask. U know how much I have gone thru in my life the past 3 yrs. I hd only sleepless nights and how much tears my pillow has sucked in. Once all my money is drained my husband whom I have helped to come out of jail though on a false charge backed out of paying my credit card dues. Other than you whom will I turn to. I’m scared of bank people lord. I don’t want to face a humiliation frm them. Work a miracle and let me drink frm thy river so that I can continue to stay in the she I’m living and cld continue the my daughters schooling In the same school she is doing. Pls don’t forsake us lord. Pls even in the midst of Covid let my husband find a job though he is arrogant and cheating and humiliating to me. Let his soul also find some peace. Don’t forsake me and my daughter lord. Pls. Lear my dues. U have to work away for me without delay.
I will Pray for you and your Family situation! I know the situation is not good, But God knows your situation and will turn it Around because when you seek him and Praise him eventhrough a Storm God will help you!!

I will Pray for you and your Family situation! I know the situation is not good, But God knows your situation and will turn it Around because when you seek him and Praise him eventhrough a Storm God will help you!!
Thankyou so much for standing up with me and supporting me with ur prayers. U may not b able to understand how much comforting it’s for me to know that people cares and people support me with their prayers. I can only pray to Lord to bless each and everyone and their families who prays for me. The lord has to work a big miracle for me.till then I’m having sleepless nights. By aug the citi bank moratorium period ends. B4 that lord has to work a miracle though I don’t know how he vl do it. He gave water in the desert for Hagar. Like that he has to do something beyond imagination. Pls continue your prayers for me.

Thankyou so much for standing up with me and supporting me with ur prayers. U may not b able to understand how much comforting it’s for me to know that people cares and people support me with their prayers. I can only pray to Lord to bless each and everyone and their families who prays for me. The lord has to work a big miracle for me.till then I’m having sleepless nights. By aug the citi bank moratorium period ends. B4 that lord has to work a miracle though I don’t know how he vl do it. He gave water in the desert for Hagar. Like that he has to do something beyond imagination. Pls continue your prayers for me.

I have had situations where I needed a Miracle from God right Away and I know its hard, but we must put our total trust in him when we realize we need our situation to be resolved by a certain time. I have had 3 seperate experiences where I should have Died 2 times of them were medical related and One I considered to end it all, but my Freind the Lord looked after me and got me through it only when I learned to just surrender it All to him. When My Youngest son got Married do you know I wasn't even invited to the wedding and I hurt so bad even my Wife at the time was not even speaking to me broke down and said that despite our problems that what was done to you was messed up and that I was a good Father and one thing didnt have to do with the other! I know it was the enemy trying to kill me because I know that God has a Plan for me and I learned through this storm that as painful that all these things against me I must remember my favorite Verse James 1-2-7
Trials and Temptations
2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,a whenever you face trials of many kinds,

3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.

4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

6 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

7 That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.

I had a Pastor tell me that this is a difficult verse to read especially when you are facing a trial, but I have learned to Embrace it because my Friend, God is watching over you and he knows what you are going through, but Just keep your faith that God will work all of this out in his timing. I will continue to pray you and your Family. I know people say because of the Covid-19 we are all in this together but we are All in this Together no matter the Situation!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We are having a horrible problem with the heat rising up all over the country. Rivers and lakes are drying up, cattle are dying as well there is shortage of water for people to drink. This heat is affecting peoples lives also. They are dehydrated, when they do not drink a lot of water then...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Like many of us, the redeemed of the Lord I grew up attending church services and healing sermons that touched our heart. But I was not saved and I was not on my way to heaven. My parents could not do the saving nor they can take me to glory with them. It is so personal to believe, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Awakening to the fresh dawning in the morning to give God the glory and the honor for sending Jesus to earth to show us that He is the real One, the promised Messiah that has come to us to show us great and mighty things that no one can do it for themselves. And when the disciples saw Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom