God Is My Only Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Dear brothers and sisters, I am very grateful for your support and love for me. God bless you. Let us pray the Lord to give me a lot of special characters and events in my life. Let us pray to be able to see God's love and mercy at every step. Let us ask the Lord to meet all my needs from His riches in glory. God be with you.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord God in Jesus name. Am praying for land issue. Am praying for father mother health, keep them safe, and for father to walk in Your way, God. Am praying for brother, stay with him and teach him God. Am praying for myself, God. For ### months I don't have job, plz God open the doors...
Replies
6
Views
356
Wisdom & Revelation to Know God, The Hope of His Calling, Riches of Glorious Inheritance and the Surpassing Greatness of His Power, Eph 1:15-23, "For this reason I too, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you and your love for all those God has Made Holy, 16 do not...
Replies
11
Views
141
🙇🏻 Wisdom & Revelation to Know God, The Hope of His Calling, Riches of Glorious Inheritance and the Surpassing Greatness of His Power, Eph 1:15-23, "For this reason I too, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you and your love for all those God has Made Holy, 16 do not...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,859
Members
649,515
Latest member
Toraosuanville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom