God is my heavenly Father.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I love Him so much. He sent us here to earth to be shining light to Him. His loving kindness will never ever end.
Jesus said.

Father, not my will, but Thine be done.

Yes, the will of the Father shall be done in our life when we give ourselves to Him and honor and praise His holy name.

Happy Fathers Day to my heavenly Father and to everyone. May Jesus bless your life.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
All glory and honor and praise to God, our dear and wonderful heavenly Father who love us with an everlasting love. Just thinking how much He has done for us and how He watch over us. When we fall, He comes along with us and help us to get up and going again. I love Him too with my whole heart. Thanks a million for being there o Father, when we need You, You are there.

God the Father love us with an everlasting love. He cares and He want to heal us from anything we have or are going through. I worship You o Lord our God. You are here today and will be here forever. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
He is looking over us with love and care. He knows what we are going through and He wants to bless, help and heal everyone who is going through a hard time. Merciful and kind. Heavenly Father. Has no pleasure to see. Children suffering. His looking out for us. In love and kind heart. He never...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once we have found that Jesus is alive and well, the heavenly Father rejoice over us, knowing that we found the truth and nothing but the truth about our eternal life in glory. Yes, we worship You, we praise Your name. O the glory of Your presence. We Your temple, Give You reverence. So...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we walk in His ways, read His word and obey everythine He told us to do, then blessings upon blessings shall come to our life. God will always give us unexpected blessings to us when we obey His word. I shall walk in the light of God and never ever forget to speak to my heavenly Father...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom