God Is Moving

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hello every one

I hope every one is ready for Christmas and making plans with your family or friends. This is a time of recognizing what God has done for us in our life and in history. All though the exact date of Christ's birth is unknown we use this time of year to celebrate the birth of our savior. The one who lived a life without sin and then died a sinners death on the cross so we could be saved. The life of Jesus is nothing short of a miracle. From a virgin giving birth to the son of God, to His resurrection from the grave. Yes God is now and always has been in the miracle business. How many times have you really sat back and thought about the birth of Jesus and how impossible it looks in human eyes? I want you to pause for a moment and think about it, are you done? See how powerful our God really is? God is able to create something out of nothing, He is able to speak it and boom there it is.

When an angel of the Lord appeared to Mary she even had her doubts. She asked "How is this possible since I am still a virgin?". And what did the angel reply to her? Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing will be impossible". What a powerful verse, and let me tell you things I thought where impossible I have seen right before my very eyes.

One example is this.

If you remember my last post where the other person in my wife's life sent me that picture. Well the very next day I get a text from him saying how sorry he was for doing it and it was messed up and how he really does wish I had a happy thanksgiving and birth day. I responded with "don't worry about it we all do stupid things from time to time, I just hope it didn't add to my wife's bad day and God bless.". To me that is proof that the Holy Spirit is talking to people in the situation. The one person who has tried so hard for many months to hurt me since the day he said he was going to be with my wife to get back at me to the picture on Thanksgiving day, he apologized. Of course I forgave him because as I said before Jesus died for his sins to and he needs Gods love as much as anyone else in the world. A verse came to my mind as well when he sent the apology text ​Proverbs 16:7 "When a mans ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies be at peace with him".

So whats the point to this? How can we see the impossible in our lives and see a healed marriage? Well the answer is in two parts, we need to please the Lord. How do we do that? With faith. Hebrews 11:6 "And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him." and with faith we see the impossible Mark 11:24 "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Trust in God and you will see His miracles come to life, pay attention to everything He is doing and be quick to give testimony of His work. God is moving just open your eyes and see.

Thank you and God bless.

Similar Requests

• Article
From the beginning of time, God desired relationship with you. Before Adam and Eve sinned, they walked with God in the garden (Genesis 3:8-9). Imagine what that might have been like. They experienced God in a tangible way. Watch for this—a virgin will get pregnant and bear a son; They will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
3 Reasons Why Christmas is the Best Holiday In this blog post, I want to talk about the meaning of Jesus’ birth, the moment when God came into a world full of deep sorrow that really needed a savior. He is the source of great joy that we celebrate. To make Christmas the best holiday, you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all run to the arms of Jesus. He is waiting for you and for me. With tender voice He is calling on to all of us. Come to Me... He says. I will give you rest to your troubled souls. So everything is gone for good. The virus has come and taken all away. So, keep your eyes on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The work of God's Spirit : john/16/ But what I tell you is true. It will be better for you if I go away. Because, if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I do go away, I will send him to you. When he comes, he will show the people of this world what they are like. He will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Trusting God To trust in God means that we have confidence in Him. It is having an assured reliance in His character and His ways. When we trust in God, we are confident that He is faithful and true. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom