God is moving all over the earth.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Rejoice because the Spirit of the Lord moves around us, around our cities and towns and He is answering our prayers because we pray in faith believing and trust His word.

Where two or three are gathered in My Name, there I am in the midst of them.

So let us all continue to praise and honor His holy name. Wherever we are sing praises to Him.

Holy Spirit come flow through all of us.
And make our life what it ought to be.
Holy Spirit come flow through us.

Continue to have a thankful heart, thanking Jesus for what He is doing and will do for us. Continue to have a worshipful spirit where Jesus is happy to hear glorious songs coming out from your heart. Ceaselses in glorifying His holy name. His promise to all of us is this.

I am with you always, even to the end of the earth.

Blessed be the name of the Lord now and forever more.
Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I am so happy to know that Jesus is moving all over the place, specially on those we have been praying for. Jesus shall come to take us all home to heaven when the whole world has been preached about Gods salvation through Jesus Chrits.
Pray for missionaries to continue to go out to those countries where they do not know Jesus as Savior and Lord.

I am so glad Gods people kee praying for lost souls of the world. We need a fresh visitation from God in our own personal life. May Jesus hear our prayers and send revival in all our churches and our heart.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The precious Holy Spirit of God comes to our heart and mind and want us to be filled with His presence, full of joy, happiness and peace. Glorious things happened when the Comforter comes to our home and heart, let us all welcome Him and start praising and adoring His holy name. God is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom