God Is Great

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
Thank you so much God you have done so much for me..please give me strength when I need it most..you have taught me so much..I love you father, Jesus, and holy spirit....please let ### and I get married and be a family again..please help my mom as she deal with cancer again..pleade God let my mom see us get married.. Thank you for everything God ..you are amazing..in Jesus name I pray amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord I pray that you answer this request and give ### to him so that he can marry her. Lord I pray right now that you make ###'s mother strong so she can see him get married and you give her a long life, God. Spare her life. There are people that live a long time with cancer. By his stripes ###'s mother is healed and no weapon formed against her shall prosper. In Jesus name amen. Lord answer this request father ### needs you.

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God’s mercy and protection over ###… we are expecting ### to pass directly over us within 24hrs. We are still recovering from ###, please pray for us… for the people here to also repent and turn towards God. In Jesus’s Name… God is greater than this typhoon! Thank you
Replies
10
Views
155
I speak life it is overrrrrr yayzzzz is finally here i finally get my first home to own greatlyyyy THATS so amazing it’s about time me and the cats r so tired of moving and stressing everyday..Now Im glad the enemies gave up they knew the odds weren’t in there favor finally my shield 🛡️ is...
Replies
10
Views
229
Dear brother/sister in Christ, By the prayer with tears from you a critical solution is solved but not 100%, animals birds speak as human forms like as a slogan in mass area of ### by the divine force and I assure and proof that angels are real. Thank you very much to all those who prayed for me...
Replies
5
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom