God Is Goood!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We serve a great God!! A few days ago, I posted a prayer about the sudden disappearance of the website from which I ordered my prom dress. Indeed I was terrified! I was under soo much pressure since prom's not very far away and I thought the website was fraudulent. But I prayed to God together with many others on this website and believed in His goodness and might
It was a difficult time but God proved Himself stronger and mightier than all my problems. Two days later, I found out that the website was back and running. I say to the glory of God that I had lost all hope and everything pointed to the idea that I had been defrauded
However, The God who gives good gifts to His children heard my cry and wiped away my tears with the brightest smile ever! I am soo grateful to God for His goodness and kindness. I wasn't the perfect sinless person, but God showed me love and heard my prayer. How much more YOU who has dedicated your life and energy to serve Him? GOD LOVES YOU and that's all you need! God bless you! :)

I am so glad! Now, as you let Jesus in you, and the holy Spirit guide you, have a wonderful prom, and talk and pray to father in heaven about it afterwards, of your experience there, and of those in need of Jesus salvation! He is a wonderful Father and will be pleased to listen to you and be involved in your life as he has been already! Thank you for loving him, you encouraged me so much already!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Amen! The goodness of God is comparable, and all my life, i'll live to serve Him, cause for with His goodness alone, i can't pay! We serve an awesome God!

AMEN AND AMEN THAT IS VERY TRUE AND I WILL TOO PUT A NICE TESTIMONY WHEN IT COMES TO PAST FOR I KNOW I AM A VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL CHILD OF GOD

Similar Requests

• Article
Every single pit I could fall,I have fallen into, but the goodness, the mercy and compassion of the Lord came along my path and I was saved and relieved of the pressures I was in. Every single mistake I have made in my life I told to Jesus and He in His infinite mercy has heard from heaven and...
Replies
Views
Prayeing wholeheartedly for God's miracle to be manifested into Keiths life for the Glory of God. God never abandoned his people how sinful we are because of His LOVE. And I trust God will give His favor because of LOVE that I felt for Keith. That is God greatest commandments. I truly believed...
Replies
Views
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my son’s and daughter’s life, my children’s life, my brother’s and sister’s life always. God, Thank you! God, I am thankful for my mother and father in my life. God, Thank you for the people you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It was not a good day, threats of war, and the hope of peace seemed dismal, at least for now. The enemy was knocking at the gate threatening to inflict war if their demands were not met. Reminding Hezekiah that he and his army were no match for their powerhouse army as they had defeated other...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Deuteronomy 30–31 , Mark 15:1–25 I wish that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them! Numbers 11:29 When I joined a group of Christian children’s book authors who prayed for one another and helped spread the word about each other’s...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom