God is Good! Praise God, my ### passed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

michele

Humble Prayer Partner
God is Good! Praise God, my daughter passed her nursing math test!!!! it was her last chance to pass or else be dismissed. She scored a perfect 100% (a score of 100 was needed) thank you all for your prayers. God heard and answered!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God is so good - praise him on this lovely Sunday morning. I've been struggling with worry and strife and I opened my Bible this morning to Luke and the passages - do not worry - he who takes care of ravens and clothes lilies will take care of me and all of us. Continued prayers for strength...
Replies
8
Views
554
God is good. I passed my exams. To God alone be all the glory. I am also thanking God for my next exam NG 604 that I will take next week. I pray to pass with 100%. God should approve my daughter green card. Let her join me here. I pray that God should help me to graduate from ### by December...
Replies
6
Views
649
God is good. I passed my exams. To God alone be all the glory. I am also thanking God for my next exam NG 604 that I will take next week. I pray to pass with 100%. God should approve my daughter green card. Let her join me here. I pray that God should help me to graduate from ### by December...
Replies
5
Views
459
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,518
Messages
16,777,713
Members
648,075
Latest member
Haytoroanvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom