God is good.. He does answer prays ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 118:29 : O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Historical Context: Psalm 118 is one of the Hallel Psalms (Psalms 113-118), traditionally sung during Jewish festivals like Passover. These psalms...
Replies
10
Views
230
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired of fighting these battles on my own. I pray that you will answer my prayers. Sometimes I pray for the same thing over and over again and I don't see a change. Am I praying wrong or what asking is not possible. Please hear me father God, I need you. I pray my son...
Replies
10
Views
49
Lord thank you. I pray for my family, my grandchildren, children, and nephew ###, I ask that you come into our lives, and grace us with your presence. Guide us Lord, give us the strength to follow the steps that you order in your world. I'm not understanding why I have to interview and compete...
Replies
12
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom