I love YOU. There is none like YOU. You never change, You love us so much...Thank You for the assurance that YOU will provide in all our needs. Thank YOU Jesus that the breakthrough is on the way...that YOUR favour is upon me. I love YOU Lord.
Father open the gates of heaven and pour forth your blessings upon ### that there will be no room for it. Let your light shine in her life and let this situation bring you glory Lord in Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen!
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER, THANK YOU, FOR THIS DAY!
YOU'RE POWERFUL AND LOVING!
TODAY FAITHFUL, I COME TO YOU, WITH GRATITUDE FOR ANOTHER DAY. TODAY TO WALK IN YOUR PRESENCE..
LORD, I STEP INTO THIS DAY NOT BY MY OWN STRENGTH BUT TO LEAN FULLY ON YOURS.
FATHER GOD, NOT BY
MY OWN WISDOM BUT...
Heavenly Father Glory be your name! Thank you for blessing ### with his eye surgery, it is because of your perfect will, love and compassion that you have showed him, that everything went well and there were no complications, thank you for this miracle in our lives, yesterday was the follow-up...
I plead your Blood upon my husband or me, the Lord my one flesh husband from God. Take away the devil's ordeals, lives, and union and join us to be one flesh in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.