God intervention

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Charlesk

Prayer Warrior
I would like you to pray for my faith & obedience to grow in the knowledge of God. Secondly please please pray for me to find a college that will accept me for next year. Thirdly I have been running a training company, u won't believe that every time my training's have been cancelled and postponed. Will u please pray that the group that request a quotations for the training of 14th-18 to turn in Jesus Name.

Dear God, I pray blessings over this prayer and situation! I ask that God will intervene on your behalf now!! In Jesus name! Amen

[SIZE=14pt]May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer according to HIS perfect will.   [/SIZE]Amen[SIZE=14pt].[/SIZE]  [SIZE=14pt]Let Us Pray…God in Jesus’ name, “I lift up everyone I am concerned about, including myself and the writer of this prayer to YOU. [/SIZE] Surround us with your protection, leadership, and guidance.  Bless us with strength and courage. Whisper Your Words of encouragement and wisdom into our ears.  Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in our thoughts, rule in our dreams and conquer all our fears.[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]God save all of those who stand in need of salvation, heal all of those who stand in need of healing, and deliver all of us from what we need to be delivered from.   May we all come to know You, love You, and strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for our lives.  Let all our God given dreams and goals become reality.   Answer all our prayers according to Your will for our lives.  [/SIZE] Let the Word of God dwell within us richly so that our faith may enter a new height in You.[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]God Bless us.  Enlarge our territories.  [/SIZE]Let Your hands be with us.   Keep us from all evil so that we will cause no pain.  Bless each of us with wisdom, peace, unspeakable, unquenchable joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, excellent health, a long life,  but most importantly bless us with a real, true, undying love for You God, Your Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Let our love for You be shown to You in our walk, talk, and actions; living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You.  In Jesus’ name I pray.” Amen So Be It!!![SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband Steve who is struggling with sinsus issues, sniffles and his voice sounds like he has a head cold. Praying complete Healing in the name of JESUS for him and for me as I'm being celebrated at a cancer event with 50 plus cancer Survivors on Friday Jan 14th and Jan 15th...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter's French exam and her AP English timed writing today. Also pray for her as she prepares for her AP Biology test on Thursday. Please pray for my son as he is preparing for another organic chemistry test. Pray that the Lord would help him to achieve an "A" on his exam...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon daddy Please I need all the prayers I can get concerning my marriage My father has refused that I get married ,he said that i haven’t done anything for him after training me in school,I am a girl of 25years and second to last in the family of 9,I’m in my finals year in school and...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father of God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up and cancel out on the 4 dream i had on Feb --13--2022 to Feb --14-- 20022 about mom and kari being next to each other and the dream where mom was back to live from the dead and put me in a company north and like 10 black men jump...
Replies
Views
Brothers n sisters in Christ I need a urgent prayer.. please pray for me .. today I just found out I need to pay 250 dollars on my mother's property..there are 5 of us but my sister's n brother won't help me pay there share..I'm the only pay the taxes ..my mom passed away on March of 2019..I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom