God, I really need your healing touch. I pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chobby82

Disciple of Prayer
God, I really need your healing touch. I pray that you reach into my body and soul and flood my entire being with your healing light. The pain and the panic are wearing me down. Everyday I fear that death is coming, that major health crisis is seconds away. I have felt as though I am fighting for my life, for every day.

I have been stuck in this struggle for ### long years now, and I have lain in my bed sobbing for you to help me, to heal me, mind - body - and soul. Every night I clutch my bible to my chest and plead for you to heal me until I fall asleep.

I need you Jesus, I know that you are there, I know that only you have the power to make me well and I am begging you to do so.

My life is day after day of pain and panic. Please help me.
 
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you— you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
Our Heavenly Father hears our cries & our fears. When in doubt PRAY, there is power of prayer, and when 2 stand together, there is more power. ### Place your shield of protection over this child Lord. Comfort and bless them Lord. May they have everlasting peace God ### AMEN.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since COVID I just can't get back to myself. Had so many issues and hurting every day, and it not only keeping me from daily things but interfering with my job. And feel so tired and weak and I'm only ### LORD please heal me so I can feel good again, Jesus Christ name, amen
Replies
10
Views
666
Please God i need your healing, i have ### which i don't know how it came about. Please God heal me 🥲
Replies
9
Views
388
Dear God - I really need your help ### is everything to me and I just don’t understand what is wrong with him and his mind. We have an amazing life, family, home and life. Please remove ### from his heart, heart and ours lives. Bring him back to me and let us start over please God I need this...
Replies
5
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,983
Messages
16,794,196
Members
649,560
Latest member
Aeluerpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom