God I Pray You Heal ### and Save Our Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPaul

Humble Servant of All
Lord I pray that my husband softens his heart and remove any resentment, anger, bitterness, fear, or whatever else is blocking our reconciliation. Lord I pray that you fill my husband's heart with love, joy, patience, understanding and forgiveness towards me. I pray for a second chance to our marriage in Jesus's name, amen. I pray that my husband chooses to reconcile with me and that his plans for divorce don’t go through in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for ### and ### newlyweds who are struggling with past childhood traumas and ### has left the marital home for space back with single male friends. ### has been devastated and wants to go to marital counselling but ### refuses, and has been going to individual counselling but has...
Replies
7
Views
268
I ask in Jesus name for my husband ### and I marriage to be restored and for our love to be restored for each other. I ask that may he reach out to me soon. I ask in Jesus name for the woman he has romantic feelings for that she is not in our life anymore. I ask may the Lord help me to lose...
Replies
7
Views
349
Dear Lord, please pray for me to be a better person. My husband has a serious medical condition and I am unintentionally driving him crazy. In Jesus name, please pray it is God’s will to change me. For my husband to remain calm and for things to get better. One minute he’s somewhat ok the next...
Replies
7
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom