God I pray you come and save me. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD GOD i lay this prayer at the foot of the Cross. LORD GOD i'm waiting in a phone call with regards to a new employment opportunity. Im Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
137
In the last 2 years have lost my family it's been one struggle after another no car homeless at times I stayed strong in my faith. I lost a lot of weight but I wasn't eating much. I became very sick and weak very fast. It turned out my gallbladder was infected and I was septous. They had to...
Replies
6
Views
286
I pray that you will find homes to 3 adult cats and 4 kittens in JESUS name Father I really need to hear from you. We have been asking. Thank you amen
Replies
12
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,555
Messages
16,800,799
Members
650,076
Latest member
Phringeuraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom