God, I (###) pray that I get my family/marriage ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, I (###) pray that I get my family/marriage back to ### and that we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons soon, amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Tonight, I come before You with a tired and heavy heart. You know everything that has been happening in our home. You know the words that have been spoken, the pain that I carry, and the things that I cannot even put into words. Lord, I also understand that much of the tension...
Replies
8
Views
14
LIFE IN I GET MY HOME IN ### GREATLY IN SECRET I WAS BORN IN ### ### ### MY MOM WAS BORN IN ### IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO SAVE GOOD BEAUTIFUL ENERGY MYSELF MY MOM THE NATIONS THE PLANET NOW IN SECRET I GET AN ADDRESS ### ### OK THAT I CAN HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE BIN CAN RECYCLING BIN CAN ORGANIC BIN...
Replies
9
Views
180
Life into existence 💯 100 FOLD GREATLYYYYYY100 💯 FOLD GREATLYYYY..POSITIVE ENERGY I GET MYSELF ALWAYS LOOKING FABULOUS MYSELF I LOVE MYSELF FIRST AND FIREMOST THEN EVERYINE EVERYTHING LOVES ME NORMALLY GREATLYYYY IM BEYOND IN MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR NOT NO WEIRD CRIMINALS OH HECK NO GET IN YOUR...
Replies
10
Views
40
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,959
Messages
16,816,968
Members
651,102
Latest member
Slxaeldor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom