GOD, i pray for your salvation and i pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetty

Humble Servant of All
GOD, I pray for your salvation and I pray that you'll guide me through the difficulties that I'm going through. Please protect me from evil, GOD, AMEN.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Nehemiah 8:10- "The joy of the Lord is your strength."​
 ​
 ​
Stay close to God and know joy in him.​
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. Work out your salvation with fear and trembling. I pray this is applicable. I pray glory to GOD. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray...
Replies
7
Views
162
Prayer for Psalm 85:7: “Show us Your faithful love, Lord, and give us Your salvation.” Praying through Psalm 85:7: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, how we praise You that Your loving-kindness and tender mercies are new every morning. No matter where we are or how far we have fallen, You are...
Replies
8
Views
172
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom