GOD, i pray for your help over these problems ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
185
Lord I have a situation at work. I need your intervention in a matter you know is on my mind. Help solve this issue on Friday, positively in my favor, in favor of the student and my program. Thank you Lord. Walk beside me, lift me up and take away my anxiety as I fear not as you are with me always.
Replies
9
Views
280
O Lord I need your help over our uncompleted building as It's been ### years now we could not put roofing on our building. As you said in your word in Psalm 127. Father Lord help us. Let I and my family leave this house we are staying in peace and move to our house filled with honey and Joy...
Replies
9
Views
602
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom