God I need your help against these thoughts that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, I need your help against these thoughts that plague me. I just need help with that, included the height problem and ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against an accusation. Please give me the strength and help me fight. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
196
Hi I need prayer against spirit spouse incubus succubus demons. They like to inject people sexually and then tell them they need to wash or use soap down there. Please pray that God would PHYSICALLY punish every witch and demon doing this to me to make me feel unclean. Please pray to return all...
Replies
6
Views
323
Please pray that I will start getting customers at my workplace and have good luck around me. In Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom