God, ### & I need You

5960CK

Humble Servant of All
Lord, God, please heal my ###. I pray that symptoms she is presently having are not complications from a prior illness. Please ease her anxiety and let tests confirm her good health. I know that healing comes from You. I ask that we be forgiven of our sins and always acknowledge You in everything that we do. In Jesus’ name, I pray. AMEN and AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I will start getting customers at my workplace and have good luck around me. In Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
167
Lord God please I am asking for you all to pray with me and for me. Firstly while I was away on US Navy duty, I get a phone call that my ### year old daughter attempted suicide and she was admitted to a mental hospital. The military immediately sent me home to be with my family. Now I am trying...
Replies
6
Views
349
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom