God, I need a good social work job that ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadams

Disciple of Prayer
God, I need a good social work job that has benefits and can help me do what God wants me to do. I have looked and looked and found dead end after dead one. I need a miracle for this one.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am currently in the process of trying to clean my social media of anything that might be a stumblingblock (God has recently been delivering me from unforgiveness that I have been bound in my entire life and He is helping me to see its traces throughout my life and there are many things I...
Replies
7
Views
337
I deal with so much embarrassment at work it hurts me so much inside. I have sinned against God by focusing so much of my mental life fantasizing about being included by the young people at work. I polluted myself with those evil thoughts. I never want to think them again. But it hurts so much...
Replies
7
Views
198
On Thursday, my wife went off on me about everything going on. Essentially, I got yelled at about not working remote, that I am fat, that I am not a provider for my family, that my kids don’t want to see me or be around me, that she was going to harm herself because I am gone for work 11 hours a...
Replies
7
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom