God I need a financial miracle that ...

Lettinggod

Servant of All
God I need a financial miracle that I have no idea where is going to come from by tomorrow. Everything is due and I have nothing. God has blessed me up to this point and when in need he has blessed me as well. Father you say come to you so I am. Father be with me. Father be with me and my ###. Father you know the burden I face with my ###.
 
"Dear Lord, I come before You, just as I am now.
I surrender my entire self before You my God.
I accept You as my Guide, Savior and Healer.
O Lord, please take charge of my life and affairs.
Please heal me, change me, and strengthen my body, mind and soul.
O kind one, please forgive me for my mistakes and sins and cover me with Your grace.
Please fill my mind with happiness, love, faith and gratitude.
Only You are the answer to my problem and no one else. In You, I have my 100% faith.
I fully trust that this financial problem will be solved by You.
I humbly ask to please let Your glorious miracle befall me so that I can pay off all my debts, pay rent, buy food.
Please bless me with financial abundance and I promise to use the money always for the right purpose for self, my family, friends and those in need.
I love You, I praise You, I thank You.
I shall follow You every day of my life. In Jesus name. Amen"
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God I need a financial miracle that I have no idea where is going to come from by tomorrow. Everything is due and I have nothing. God has blessed me up to this point and when in need he has blessed me as well. Father you say come to you so I am. Father be with me. Father be with me and my ###. Father you know the burden I face with my ###.

Father he has great faith pray u help him.

Hope u understand his burden

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, Could you please pray for my financial decision making and a small financial miracle to boost? Thank you and God Bles
Replies
8
Views
219
My name is ###. I've been unemployed for many years now and haven't been able to find a position even with college degrees and years of experience. Been surviving on stocks and investments that will end this year and will lose my home if God doesn't provide for me soon. I pray my heart and soul...
Replies
10
Views
410
I haven't been able to start my first year of uni because of constant financial frustration that my single mother has experienced the last 7 years. I am 3 years behind my peers and I just pray that God would make a way for her business to succeed that I may go back to school. As an international...
Replies
9
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom