I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Dear God. I know I have sinned. I do not know what I have done that is so bad that I cannot get a break. Please forgive me. I cannot keep this struggle up. I could use a miracle.