God, I (###) just want my family and marriage ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, I (###) just want my family and marriage back with ### and us reunited as a family with our sons. OPlease God, guide ### and I back to each other soon. I'm praying for a Christmas miracle, amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father I come before you now asking you in the name of Jesus to heal and restore this family, give them comfort. wisdom guidance and knowledge. Lord I ask you to remove all evil and I plead your blood over each of them, from the top of their head to the soles of their feet. In the name of Jesus I ask that you use Satan's tactics against him. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in praying for my family, who have been unable to accept my marriage and my husband of four months. My parents are elderly and I hate the fact that I am prevented from seeing them unless he is not around. They are practicing Christians but he comes from a dangerous, violent family...
Replies
9
Views
305
A prayer that can help me and the mother of my child get back together and be a family again: Heavenly Father, we come before You with humble hearts, seeking Your guidance and wisdom. We ask for Your divine intervention in the relationship between ### and ###. Lord, we desire to mend the broken...
Replies
6
Views
318
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom