God, I (###) just want my family and marriage ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, I (###) just want my family and marriage back with ### and our 2 sons. I don't ask for much, just ### and our sons, please.
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in praying for my family, who have been unable to accept my marriage and my husband of four months. My parents are elderly and I hate the fact that I am prevented from seeing them unless he is not around. They are practicing Christians but he comes from a dangerous, violent family...
Replies
9
Views
306
Heavenly Father, I come before you today asking that my family and marriage relationship be restored. In Jesus name, please return me to my sons, ### and ###, and my ex-husband, ###. I would love to spend the holidays with my family. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
325
Heavenly father please heal my hurts my emotions am feeling pains of agony in my tummy for act of betrayal. Father so low in my spirit. I have try to live a holy faithful life but the enemy my husband my son father. Lord your says weep may endure for another but Joys comes in the morning. Lord...
Replies
10
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom