God, I forgive to those I ought to that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
God, I forgive to those I ought to that I may receive Your forgiveness because I am a sinner. God, please help me to become a better person. God, please change me. I need big changes to my life. Please give me strength not to give up. Let me be saved through Christ Jesus. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God through Christ Jesus's help and his teaching on forgiveness. I forgive my son's dad for calling off our wedding after being with him and living with him for ### years. Help give me direction on what to do next from the rejection experienced. Remove spirit of rejection from my heart, from my...
Replies
5
Views
235
Dear God I forgive my enemies. I forgive the people who are trying to manipulate my ### and myself for the greed of property, money, and addiction. I don't know what is going to happen as everything is in your hands as of now. I do forgive them but only you are God who will save my ### from...
Replies
7
Views
718
# Devotional: When Chains Feel Stronger Than You prayer for ### on insta we are haer whit u dont need to feel alon **Key Verse:** > "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." > — John 8:36 There are chains that everyone can see, and there are chains hidden behind smiles. Addiction...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,703
Messages
16,779,924
Members
648,241
Latest member
Kyruyranarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom