GOD I can't continue to live in my house for the feelings

goodnewslad

Humble Servant
GOD I can't continue to live in my house for the feelings of jumping out of my skin, GOD what am I going to do? GOD how can I get away from my neighbors and these feelings and live where I can function without going into distress?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
284
Lord I can't continue to live like this it's too much I really could use some help please help me.
Replies
10
Views
314
Lord, I can't continue using paracetamol tablets several times on a daily basis just for temporary relief of my physical stiffness, muscle, and knee joint pain. This is no way for me to live and it is not how God wants me to live. Therefore, I ask for your healing and full restoration from all...
Replies
8
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,305
Messages
16,797,946
Members
649,844
Latest member
Gienxinmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom