God I can entirely accept that the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God I can entirely accept that the reason I have a difficult time in public is because I am not living my life congruent with my beliefs. This said, knowing this does not make going out into public easier because haters do hate me and I never know the extent to which I will be hated on any given day until I get out there. I haven't gone outside my door in four days and have been putting off going to my pharmacy. Amen.
God will be and is always with you. You have got to have faith and know that every step you take God is by your side, lifting you, shielding you, guiding you, blessing you, healing you and comforting you. Keep be living as you step out through that door. May God continue to be with you. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I create I accept 💯 Fold it is time to move forward my shields 🛡️ have already been hit im having a hard time getting them back up thats means thats seniors babiesss pets my Family friends the Youth pets are next in line to be hit with RAN u over Gave u a Heartattack they might not make it thru...
Replies
5
Views
173
LIFE IN I HAVE GREATLYYYYYY I ACCEPTED MY CALLING IM THE TORTOISE 🐢 I WILL FINISH THE RACE SLOW AND STEADY THATS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT I OWNED A TURTLE 🐢 ON THE STREETS MAKING SENSE NOWWWW..I HAD TO PUT IT BACK IN THE WILD AND PRAYED IT WAS SAFE..NOW MOVING FORWARD DUE TO THE YADA YADA I SPEAK...
Replies
9
Views
135
God, you know my heart as it is. You know that I love this girl but I ask you that even though her answer was not very clear, I beg you to go to her and make her find me and tell me that she accepts that we date. And while I am still waiting for her to come, give me a patient heart. In the name...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,497
Messages
16,800,350
Members
650,016
Latest member
Bluyreerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom