GOD, I beg for your intercession over all my problems. I feel anxiety when my heart tells me I shouldn't and I pray that you give me the strength to follow my heart because it's open to you only amen.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.
I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
Dear God, I pray for your intercession in my life. Please intercede for me. I am struggling to make progress in my driving lessons and my instructor is on the verge of not teaching me anymore because I don’t want to take medication for ADHD, as I believe that YOU are the true healer. While I...
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically.
In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
My Lord Jesus Christ,
I am praying for you to cover me with your most precious blood, please rebuke all demonic forces from infiltrating my mind. I don’t want to get swayed anymore by Satan and his demons.
I want to fight lust out of my mind, body and spirit. I have been battling with this sin...