God I ask you please let there be light

AURELIA

Disciple of Prayer
God I ask you please let there be light in my family, Let them find jobs, let them stand on their feet especially my ###, give them courage to seek your kindness and praise everyday. Cast away all bad habit and bad luck, bring finance into the family so we can be able to take care of ourselves.
in Jesus name I pray amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I
God I ask you please let there be light in my family, Let them find jobs, let them stand on their feet especially my sons, give them courage to seek your kindness and praise everyday. Cast away all bad habit and bad luck, bring finance into the family so we can be able to take care of ourselves.
in Jesus name I pray amen
Pray for this too in Jesus Christ name.
 
God I ask you please let there be light in my family, Let them find jobs, let them stand on their feet especially my ###, give them courage to seek your kindness and praise everyday. Cast away all bad habit and bad luck, bring finance into the family so we can be able to take care of ourselves.
in Jesus name I pray amen
We pray the same in Jesus Christ name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I ask you please please remove absolutely all white bits absolutely all lumbs bumbs raised bits whire bits dark circles hollows under my left eye permanently now please work through my surgeon to get them absolutely all successfully away on my next appointment with ### by your power please...
Replies
7
Views
334
Lord, Lord, I ask you please, please bless me and ### with a very very strong, very deep divine connection in absolutely every single way, form. Bless me and ### relationships in absolutely every single way, protect it in every way, please Lord. Make it flourish, flourishes is getting a lot, a...
Replies
8
Views
455
Lord I ask you please please make the filler I got in my face please please go incredibly incredibly totally incredibly smooth in every way right now in Jesus Christ name please heal my eyes from absolutely all dryness watering every all eye permanently right now never ever return ever now...
Replies
9
Views
545
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom