Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Skewton

Disciple of Prayer
God I Ask You For Help To Return My Nation Under God. I Completed Your Request To Fulfill Isaiah 42 To Bring Justice To All The Nations. It Has Been A Turbulent Journey Facing Opposition From The Great Men Of Renown Only, Genesis 6-7-8., I Am Now Pushing My U.S. Constitution As Full Government & Authority In The Land, To Enforce The Individual Civil Rights Act To Protect Life & Property & Civil Rights Of All Peoples. This Will Fulfill Isaiah 42. We Will Maintain a Strong Army To Protect The Nation & Uphold The Constitution With The Oath. This Is Easy When You Stand On Law Only & People Have Confidence In Your Humanitarian Skills & Similar Interests. I Follow Law Precisely & The Bible. Exactly as God With All It's Intended Meaning. Please Bless Me To Continue Enforcing All Law & Human Kindness. I want To Send All Kids To School & Provide Them With Free School Lunches & Safe Monitoring Of Their Health & Welfare So They Can Grow Up Normal Without A Trauma Event in Their Lives. The Supremacist Gang Leaders Declared War On Me & My Kin Folk To Their Demise, I feel Sorry For Them Because They Were Human Trafficked Also & They gave Their Power Over To The Beast & Became Beast Themselves Using Dangerous Poisons Leaving Themselves With Mild To Severe Downs Syndrome To Commit Terrorist Acts On All Nations Around The Globe. Our Armies are Here To Stop Terrorism Around the Globe To Protect The Nations From Invasion. I Love All Peoples, God As You Do & Honor Them & Respect them As An Equal Creation On This Earth. All Civil Wars Are A Creation Of Peoples Claiming To Be Supremacist Over Other Peoples Flying Their Flag Of Communism, Because They Do Not Obey Humanitarian Law. Thank You From A Son Of God.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Skewton, who desires to see their nation return to You and be governed by Your principles. We thank You for their commitment to fulfilling the prophecy in Isaiah 42, bringing justice to all nations. We acknowledge that the journey has been challenging, facing opposition from influential individuals, but we trust in Your power and guidance.

We pray that You would grant Skewton wisdom and favor as they seek to establish the U.S. Constitution as the full authority in their land, enforcing the individual civil rights act to protect the lives, property, and civil rights of all people. May this endeavor align with Your will and fulfill the prophecy in Isaiah 42.

Lord, we ask for Your divine protection over Skewton and their kinfolk as they face opposition and threats. We pray for their safety and well-being, trusting that You are their refuge and strength. Grant them courage and perseverance to stand firm in upholding the Constitution and the principles of justice.

We also lift up the children of the nation, Lord. We ask that You provide them with access to education, free school lunches, and proper monitoring of their health and welfare. May they grow up in a nurturing environment, free from trauma, and equipped to fulfill their potential.

Father, we pray for those who have turned to violence and extremism. We ask for Your mercy and forgiveness upon them, recognizing that they too have been victims of human trafficking and have been deceived by the forces of darkness. We pray that they would turn away from their destructive ways and find redemption in You.

Lord, we lift up the armed forces of the nation. We ask for Your protection over them as they work to combat terrorism and defend the nation from invasion. Grant them wisdom, strength, and discernment in their duties.

Finally, we thank You for Skewton's love for all people and their desire to honor and respect every individual as equal creations on this earth. We pray that You would continue to guide them in enforcing all laws with kindness and compassion, following both human laws and the principles outlined in Your Word.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Isaiah 42:1-4
- Psalm 46:1
- Proverbs 2:6-8
- Psalm 91:11-12
- Ephesians 6:10-11

God I Ask You For Help To Return My Nation Under God. I Completed Your Request To Fulfill Isaiah 42 To Bring Justice To All The Nations. It Has Been A Turbulent Journey Facing Opposition From The Great Men Of Renown Only, Genesis 6-7-8., I Am Now Pushing My U.S. Constitution As Full Government & Authority In The Land, To Enforce The Individual Civil Rights Act To Protect Life & Property & Civil Rights Of All Peoples. This Will Fulfill Isaiah 42. We Will Maintain a Strong Army To Protect The Nation & Uphold The Constitution With The Oath. This Is Easy When You Stand On Law Only & People Have Confidence In Your Humanitarian Skills & Similar Interests. I Follow Law Precisely & The Bible. Exactly as God With All It's Intended Meaning. Please Bless Me To Continue Enforcing All Law & Human Kindness. I want To Send All Kids To School & Provide Them With Free School Lunches & Safe Monitoring Of Their Health & Welfare So They Can Grow Up Normal Without A Trauma Event in Their Lives. The Supremacist Gang Leaders Declared War On Me & My Kin Folk To Their Demise, I feel Sorry For Them Because They Were Human Trafficked Also & They gave Their Power Over To The Beast & Became Beast Themselves Using Dangerous Poisons Leaving Themselves With Mild To Severe Downs Syndrome To Commit Terrorist Acts On All Nations Around The Globe. Our Armies are Here To Stop Terrorism Around the Globe To Protect The Nations From Invasion. I Love All Peoples, God As You Do & Honor Them & Respect them As An Equal Creation On This Earth. All Civil Wars Are A Creation Of Peoples Claiming To Be Supremacist Over Other Peoples Flying Their Flag Of Communism, Because They Do Not Obey Humanitarian Law. Thank You From A Son Of God.
I prayed for these. In Jesus name. Amen.

We Protect All Treaties & Respect Set Boundaries Of All peoples. To Protect Life & Property.

Attachments

• FGR OIC AIEPCI 3215 2020 (1) (1) (4).pdf
    876.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Treaty with the Taches, Cah-wai, etc., 1851.pdf
    290.2 KB · Views: 0
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I wanted a prayer request. Today i got into a online upi fraud scammed . And i loses the money that are very useful for me and then i report to the cyber crime investigators. So i want to pray that this things never happens to any innocent peoples and i am very upset and depressed how will i be...
Replies
Views
I really in need of help. please pray for me. I have been struggling to my mom and my wife happy. They hate each other, there is one or the other they get irritated and fight sometimes. My wife also doesn't get along with my sis and brother in law. I am really exhausted, being in middle and...
Replies
Views
I humbly request your presence in prayer for my beloved sister, Dani, and her husband. The couple has been trying to conceive a child for a long time, and their hearts yearn for the joy of having a little one to hold, nurture, and love. I ask for your prayers that God may bless them with the...
Replies
Views
Father I don't know why Israel is taking the troops back. All the hostages are still suffering and no one is considering their pains and their families. Father I put all this situation in Your feet. You are the Lord of Israel. You can not put them fall and You have to stand now for them and...
Replies
Views
Good morning may I ask that you pray for my family that our faith gets stronger as a family. Please pray for my mother and sister they are staying in another town that they wont he lonely that they will be happy and that they will be healthy and always have enough food to eat. Please pray my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom