God I ask that you hear my prayer in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Servant
God I ask that you hear my prayer in the name of your son Jesus. God I ask that you watch over me and protect me on this last day of January and bless me with meeting my newborn baby nephew in February. Father I pray that you send down a band of angels to protect me and my family and to keep any influence of evil away from me. Please father I pray that I keep a calm, level head, and fill my heart with joy and faith knowing that you are with me protecting me keeping me safe from evil. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I thank you. I need you now Lord please hear and answer prayers. I pray for my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to secure the place ### was approved for in ### as soon as possible. ### get the job in ### right now and find happiness in ###. My daughter ### find happiness...
Replies
9
Views
158
Lord thank you I need you. Please hear and answer my prayers. I pray to get my blood pressure under control, a financial blessing, mental, physical, and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### finds a better, safe job and place to live in ### this week or as soon as possible. Come into ###'s...
Replies
8
Views
142
Father God, I come to you with a hurting heart, i feel bad for how i came about the issue with ### yesterday. , I know my emotions got the best of me. For that he is uncertain of my wanting to make things right between us. Draw yourself closer to him. Soften his heart towards me, and the eyes to...
Replies
13
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,626
Messages
16,778,877
Members
648,166
Latest member
Rnnoomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom