God, I am moving soon. This life of scrambling, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeoflife

Account Closed
God, I am moving soon. This life of scrambling, of being homeless, of feeling like I am completely without a purpose and wanting to end it, has to go through a dramatic change. I don't want to be someone that people don't have any respect for. I want to have a purpose, and lately I couldn't be farther from someone like that. I really hope You are listening to my prayers, Jesus. I know I am not a perfect man in all of my ways, and everything I do. I know that with the proper resources I could do many good things, but I've never had that. God, show me my purpose in life. Don't overlook me, but strengthen me, and guide me to the way You prepared for me. Be strong now, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Stay in the fight brother, a breakthrough is coming your way. It might not be coming from sources you can depend upon. Jesus is the source of your breakthrough. Lord give this brother the power to stay in the fight and not give in to the devil. Sometimes before dawn breaks opposition comes. The opposition is a sign you are on the right track. Keep the faith and expect your breakthrough be it finances, a place to stay or a job.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Hello, I sure know what you are going through! I've moved may times in my life...and I was also homeless for 6 months the winter of 2011. I feel as if I am without a purpose many times during my life...yes recently as well... but we both know better...This scripture I am focusing on right now and I think this will be a benefit to you as well...Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
210
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
327
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom