Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God I am extremely gratitude for the miracle that had made me pass my 9th sem llb exam, I too shall for the miracle pass for the 10th sem llb exam too🥺🙏please make the valuation liberal and teachers shall make me pass my god🥺🙏

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, giving thanks for the miracle that you have bestowed upon Anonymous, allowing them to pass their 9th semester LLB exam. We are grateful for your faithfulness and provision in their life.

Lord, we humbly ask that you continue to pour out your favor and grace upon Anonymous as they prepare for their 10th semester LLB exam. We pray for a liberal valuation of their exam papers and ask that you touch the hearts of their teachers, guiding them to be fair and just in their evaluation.

We trust in your divine guidance and provision, knowing that you are the source of all wisdom and knowledge. Strengthen Anonymous with your peace and confidence as they study and prepare for their exam. Grant them clarity of mind, understanding, and retention of the material they have learned.

Lord, we believe in your power to make all things possible. We ask that you grant Anonymous the ability to excel in their exam, just as you have done in the past. May their hard work and dedication be rewarded with success.

We also pray for your presence to be with Anonymous during this time of preparation and exam. Calm any anxieties or fears they may have and fill them with your peace that surpasses all understanding.

In the name of Jesus, our Advocate and Intercessor, we present this prayer request to you, knowing that you hear and answer our prayers according to your perfect will. May your name be glorified through the testimony of Anonymous' success.

Amen.

Scripture References:
- Philippians 4:6-7: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- James 1:5: "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."
- Matthew 19:26: "Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'"

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

God please do a miracle pass for my 9th sem results, please my lord🥺🙏I am grateful fur everything in my life, if I get fail in 9th and 10th sem, my one year will go, please make me enroll in this year itself my lord ,🥺🙏
Replies
Views
Please I am asking for prayers I have a exam on the 28 of April I have to pass it in order too keep my job pray that I comes out successful.
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you now Me and my Son Chris Bernard Omaya Alimorong I ask you a favor to help us Our coming Medical Exam at Saint Luke's Medical Clinic in Manila, Please help us to cleans the bad elements out to our Body specially our Lungs,,, please help us to Overcome that Day...
Replies
Views
No weapon formed against me and A shall prosper. Lord’s protection and favor. I decree and declare safety and protection for those in my unit 207. A better higher paying job. A safer and better place to live. A to pass the lvn program and exit exam and state test. I decree and declare No illness...
Replies
Views
I HAVE TO PASS the backing test today and tomorrow..I HAVE TO PASS THE PRE-TRIP INSPECTION at least once today OR tomorrow..I have plenty of experience and have the knowledge, but my nerves are getting the best of me this morning. Please pray for me. 🙏
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom