God I am asking and knocking at your door please answer

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God I am asking and knocking at your door please answer my prayers today. I am so ready to give up.
 
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in###
 
Dear God, hear this request for through you all things are possible. May their words reach your ears and that you will answer their prayers now.
With Love,
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i am once again asking for prayers for my child who has an infection again. my child is still very young. please help me in praying that god will heal him and take away this illness. in jesus name, thank you so much !
Replies
14
Views
177
I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
233
I the name of Jesus Christ I am asking for prayer for a home. I have been here before for asking for prayer and am still asking for a home for my wife, daughter, grandson, and myself. The landlord is not doing anything in the house and I know if I do he will sell it, because he is that type of...
Replies
8
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom