God Honor This Prayer Request Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless everyone who post a prayer request on this site, and all those whom they request prayer for with the desires of their hearts according to the will of God for each of their lives. God let your perfect will be done in your perfect timing. And God bless each of them to come to know You better, love You more, and walk in obedience to Your Word. Bless them all to fulfill their God destiny!!!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Yes Lord, in agreement, we lift this prayer, all things, to your Glory Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I wake up to good news. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you so much.
Replies
9
Views
133
I have a silent prayer request, may God help; please; praying in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
184
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray that my support payments do not end prior to when they were originally intended, I pray that all the miracles that need to happen for this happen for this, Thank you for praying for me and for this. I am so, so grateful. Sincerely, ###, ###, ###, born ###.
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom