God help my hard heart, and speak to me. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God help my hard heart, and speak to me. Lord please intervene in our lives, heal me Lord, and save us! In Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had debts that landed me into problem and my husband got to know if my situation.am trying each way possible to get out but he is using my situation as an excuse.he beats me up reminding me of the debts I have and almost attacking me everyday. I find this abusive a I want God to touch his...
Replies
8
Views
314
Please pray for my son. He doesn’t hardly ever speak to me or his dad. We don’t know why except he is lost. He’s running from God as fast and far as he can. He and his wife have been separated for over ### yrs. I have ### beautiful grown grandchildren. We used to be so close to him and him to...
Replies
11
Views
762
I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom