God help me, this is devastating. I thought I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###. ###. I’ve been unemployed for a while coming out of recovery, which was a challenging and monumental thing to do, but I am mentally healthy today and have been clean for almost a year and really need to get back to working at the level I was before making money and supporting my family.
Replies
6
Views
234
Letting toxic people stay in my life slowly drained me. I kept hoping things would change, even when the signs were clear. I ignored my own feelings just to keep the peace. No one saw how much of myself I was losing. Deep down, I knew I deserve better, but I was scared to let go. It hurt to walk...
Replies
6
Views
186
Caring too much has always been my nature. I gave more chances and loved harder than I should have. I stayed when it would have been easier to walk away. No one noticed how much it hurt not to be chosen the same way I chose them. Deep down, I just wanted to feel valued. It didn’t make me weak...
Replies
6
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,866
Members
649,517
Latest member
Dreenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom