God Help me Take me out from ###

Kelekbar

Disciple of Prayer
God Help me Take me out from this problems give me a path to make my new business my Dad he is with you I am ### I want to handle my family but this money show me the path make my problem easy I will fight but it's long ### I am fighting make me easy I am doing mistakes help me God help me I just want my family to enjoy the life my mom and my two small ### I want to start a business but who I am and for what opportunitie I am waiting help me God help me
 
“And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19

Father we know that you are in charge of our lives. As believers we seek your guidance and wisdom in all things regarding our decisions. I pray that you give ### the answers that they seek. I know that those answers are there if they keep their eyes on you. Smooth the path before them as they walk forward. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm in pain and terrified and purposeless. My life means nothing. Nothing matters, including me. I am not worth anything, I am a piece of trash. I guess you knew that when you left me decades ago. I cry out and am met with only silence. I know others...
Replies
8
Views
199
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who care and want to help. Please reach out to a...
Replies
9
Views
141
There's no reason for me to be here anymore. Please take me, just me, out. I'm ready to go.
Replies
8
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom