God Help Me I Ask Jesus For ### ###.to Walk Away From My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiaj3

Account Closed
Please Lord Jesus, I come before you humble, asking for the restoration of my marriage. I beg you, Jesus, remove this woman ### from the life of my husband ###. Give her the understanding that he belongs to and his wife and children. I ask Jesus for her to leave my husband alone, walk away, and let him go forever. I am begging Jesus for my husband to come to an understanding that he is condemning our children and family. Give him the ears to hear and the eyes to see that this woman and is nothing but the enemy. Everything that is or comes from her is destruction and devastation, pain, and sorrow. Lord, send your angels to speak to him now. Jesus, I feel hopeless. All I am asking for, Jesus, is for my husband back, the father of my children, to run back to you, repent, asking for forgiveness willingly, open, and with the desire to seek help and work on our marriage and family. Change his heart, Lord, because nothing is impossible for you. I believe in you and trust you and thank you in Jesus' name. I pray, amen.
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
```
THE LORD IS WITH YOU!​
JOSHUA 1:9​
"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."​
 
Life is full of twists and turns and sometimes we fall upon hard times. No matter what the circumstance we can rest in the fact that God is always faithful. He will hold us in the hollow of His hand and when we ask, He will help us through the hard times.
You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:10-12.
May God Answer This Pray As He said In His Word, That He will Answer When we Call unto him. Amen, I pray.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have posted on here often about the hardships I have been facing when it comes to my marriage, my job search, and finances. I think I have reached the conclusion that at this point, I need to walk away from faith. This isn’t an easy decision but it just feels like God and Jesus want nothing...
Replies
9
Views
174
I am in a relationship I should not be in and I suspect infidelity but I have no proof. I tried to walk away but he says he wants to be with me. I'm so far from God and no longer going to church. I am born again and received Jesus but I get angry at God sometimes and miss Him. The stronghold is...
Replies
8
Views
282
I have chosen to walk away from the church, its teachings, and the people who caused me harm, and I will not return. The more I expected support, guidance, or care, the more I was disappointed, until it reached a point of no return. I do not need to be equally yoked, follow God’s will, or accept...
Replies
5
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,221
Messages
16,797,259
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom