God help me find a way to provide income for my family.

Lettinggod

Servant of All
God help me find a way to provide income for my family. I have applied for jobs with no calla back. My girlfriend refuses to work and I am running out of income. God save me from my girlfriend as well. We just had a kid and now she is showing signs of very unstable behavior. The crazy part is that it is rumored to be her normal behavior. This is beyond the doctors that are helping her help. God intervene for me and my son's sake. If not, God, I won't make it out of this one. In Jesus' name I pray.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Isaiah 65:24:“It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear.”

YLet's Pray: God I am standing on Your promise that You made Your children in Isaiah 65:24. God in Jesus' name please answer Your children's prayers spoken and unspoken (including my prayers) that are posted on this prayer site according to Your will for each of our lives. "Thy Will Be Done" in Jesus' name. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Song "Thy Will Be Done" https://youtu.be/Dp4WC_YZAuw
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, I need God to help me find a way of getting this medical report. I ask this in the never failing name of Jesus Christ. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
178
I know that Christians will say that you are perfect, holy, without sin, etc so you are not in need of forgiveness. Maybe I need to forgive you for the wrong I feel you did me: abandoning me at one of the darkest times in my life ### years ago. You were gone. I cried out then and got only...
Replies
11
Views
313
Help me find a way to be with ###
Replies
8
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom